Cleanmex includes processes for the Industrial Waste Treatment such as:
- The Formulation of Alternative Fuels
- Solidification and Stabilization
Cleanmex, S.A. de C.V. prepared itself for the granting of the authorization permit for an incinerator and in 2003 said equipment was installed in the open space of Cleanmex’s process area.
Services that We Offer in: Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Tabasco and Campeche
Integrated management service of all types of waste generated in the oil and gas industry.
- Transportation and Handling of Hazardous and Special Wastes.
- Treatment and Incineration of Hazardous and Special Wastes.
- Disposal of Hazardous and Special Wastes.
Our main recycling treatment plant has enough treatment capacity allowing us to meet not only all the needs of the area but also the needs cover a great part of the country.
- Formulation of alternative fuels. Yearly authorized capacity 10,000 ton.
- Solidification and stabilization. Yearly authorized capacity 60,000 ton.
- Neutralization. Yearly authorized capacity 45,000 ton.
- Incineration. Yearly authorized capacity 9,925 ton.
All of our operation are carried out by highly trained professionals on this matter who supervise at all times, the transportation, treatment, recycling incineration and final disposal of wastes from their site of generation all the way to their final disposition.