Within the range of services offered by Cleanmex, Environmental Supervision on location and offshore (platform) residual material.
Some of the functions performed by the supervisor are:
- Maintaining good management of waste generation volume in location and / or platform, keeping records of volumes and generation of physical and properly documented electronically.
- Perform broadcasts, training staff on proper waste classification, packaging, layout, etc., to have a good waste management and thus not incur an accident on board or legal noncompliance.
- Make recommendations on environmental programs.
- Manifesting delivery, transportation and disposal of hazardous waste and special handling, platformt (obvious landing / shipment of waste from the NRF-040-PEMEX-2013 and statements of management monitoring cuts NRF-261- PEMEX, 2010). and customer shipping notices.
- Correct labeling of containers in accordance with current legislation.
- Coordinate with site staff (location / platform) as well as loading personnel (offshore operations), performing embarking and disembarking waste containers, on time and providing necessary and relevant information of shipments.
- Taking daily monitoring logs generation and both electronic and physical movement.
- Maintain physical and electronic record of all manifests to facilitate access and query by the client.